TSV91x Rail-to-Rail Input/Output, 8-MHz Operational Amplifiers (Rev. A)
SBOS878A – July2017 – revisedOctober 2017
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Low Noise: 18 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Low Power Consumption: 550 µA (Typical)
- High-Gain Bandwidth: 8 MHz
- Operating Supply Voltage From 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Low Input Bias Current: 1 pA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 1.9 mV (Maximum)
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: ±0.5 µV/°C (Typical)
- ESD Internal Protection: ±4 kV Human-Body Model (HBM)
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Motor Control
- Power Modules
- HVAC: Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning
- Washing Machines
- Medical Instrumentation
- Active Filters
- Sensor Signal Conditioning
- Audio Receiver
- Automotive Infotainment
The TSV91x family, which includes single-, dual-, and quad-channel operational amplifiers (op amps), is specifically designed for general-purpose applications. Featuring rail-to-rail input and output (RRIO) swings, wide bandwidth (8 MHz), and low offset voltage (0.3 mV, typical), this family is attractive for a variety of applications that require a good balance between speed and power consumption. The op amps are unity-gain stable and feature an ultra-low input bias current, which enables the family to be used in applications with high-source impedances. The low input bias current allows the devices to be used for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, and active filtering.
The robust design of the TSV91x provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer. Features include a unity-gain stable, integrated RFI-EMI rejection filter, no phase reversal in overdrive condition, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4-kV HBV).
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TSV911||SOT-23 (5) (2)||1.60 mm × 2.90 mm|
|TSV912||SOIC (8)||3.91 mm × 4.90 mm|
|WSON (8) (2)||2.00 mm x 2.00 mm|
|TSV914||SOIC (14)||8.65 mm × 3.91 mm|
|TSSOP (14) (2)||4.40 mm × 5.00 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.
- Package is preview only.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback