TUSB215 USB 2.0 High Speed Signal Conditioner with USB BC1.2 CDP (Rev. B)
SLLSEX8B – August2017 – revisedSeptember 2017
- Compatible with USB 2.0, OTG 2.0 and BC 1.2
- Pin strap or I2C Configurable
- USB BC1.2 Charging Downstream Port (CDP) controller
- Support for LS, FS, HS signaling
- Ultra-low USB Disconnect and Shutdown Power Consumption
- Scalable solution - Daisy Chain Device for High Loss Applications
- D1P/M and D2P/M Interchangeable and Host/Device Agnostic
- Supports up to 5m pre-channel or 2m post-channel Cable Length
- Four Selectable AC Boost Setting Via External Pulldown Resistor
- DC Boost Along With AC Boost for Best Signal Integrity
- Docking Stations
- Cell Phones
- Active Cable, Cable Extenders
The TUSB215 is a USB High-Speed (HS) signal conditioner, designed to compensate for ISI signal loss in a transmission channel which helps passing USB electrical compliance tests.
TUSB215 has a patent-pending design which is agnostic to USB Low Speed (LS) and Full Speed (FS) signals. LS and FS signal characteristics are unaffected by the TUSB215 while HS signals are compensated.
Programmable signal AC boost and DC boost permits fine tuning device performance to optimize High Speed signals at the connector, this allows use in many different applications.
In addition, TUSB215 is compatible with the USB On-The-Go (OTG) and Battery Charging (BC) protocols. TUSB215 further acts as Charging Downstream Port (CDP) controller and handles the necessary handshakes with the downstream device.
Device Information (1)
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|TUSB215||VQFN (14)||3.50 mm x 3.50 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.
Copyright© 2017, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback