Potential sensitivity improvement in parametrics table below is based on optimized RF circuitry.
CC2590 is a cost-effective and high performance RF Front End for low-power and low-voltage 2.4-GHz wireless applications.
CC2590 is a range extender for all existing and future 2.4-GHz low-power RF transceivers, transmitters and System-on-Chip products from Texas Instruments.
CC2590 increases the link budget by providing a power amplifier for increased output power, and an LNA with low noise figure for improved receiver sensitivity.
CC2590 provides a small size, high output power RF design with its 4x4-mm QFN-16 package.
CC2590 contains PA, LNA, switches, RF-matching, and balun for simple design of high performance wireless applications.
- Seamless Interface to 2.4-GHz Low Power RF Devices from Texas Instruments
- Up to +14-dBm (25mW) Output Power
- 6-dB Typical Improved Sensitivity on CC24xx and CC2500, CC2510, and CC2511
- Few External Components
- Integrated Switches
- Integrated Matching Network
- Integrated Balun
- Integrated Inductors
- Integrated PA
- Integrated LNA
- Digital Control of LNA Gain by HGM Pin
- 100-nA in Power Down (EN = PAEN = 0)
- Low Transmit Current Consumption
- 22-mA at 3-V for +12-dBm, PAE = 23%
- Low Receive Current Consumption
- 3.4-mA for High Gain Mode
- 1.8-mA for Low Gain Mode
- 4.6-dB LNA Noise Figure, including T/R Switch and external antenna match
- RoHS Compliant 4×4-mm QFN-16 Package
- 2.0-V to 3.6-V Operation
- All 2.4-GHz ISM Band Systems
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Wireless Industrial Systems
- IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee Systems
- Wireless Consumer Systems
- Wireless Audio Systems
| RX Current (Lowest)
| Sleep Current
| Output Power
| RX Sensitivity
| PA Efficiency
| Operating Temperature Range
| Package Group |
| CC2590 || CC2592 |
| Typical 3 dB improvement
|| Typical 3 dB improvement
| -40 to 85
|| -40 to 125
| Order Now || Order Now |