Digital temperature sensors
Small, easy-to-use and high accuracy digital temperature sensors for any design
Highest accuracy temperature sensors
- ±0.1°C to ±0.5°C accuracy options
- Reliable accuracy across wide temperature range
- Single-chip alternative to RTDs
Lowest power with the smallest footprint
- Ultra compact BGA and plastic package options
- Operation down to 1.4V
- Power consumption as low as 4.2µW
LM75/TMP75 temperature sensors
- Industry-standard temperature sensor family
- Pinout and software compatible upgrade options
- Accuracy up to ±0.5°C
- 32 addresses
- Lowest power of any TMP75 temperature sensor
Multi-channel remote diode temperature sensors
- Measures temperature of external PN junctions
- Up to 9 locations from a single IC
- High accuracy - up to ±0.75°C from -55°C to 150°C
Featured digital temperature sensors
Our digital-output temperature sensors provide the small footprint, high-accuracy, low power consumption and ease of use required for many temperature sensing applications. Offered with a variety of interface options including SPI, I2C/SMBus, UART and digital pulse counter, these digital output temp sensors integrate easily.
Featured reference designs
TIDA-00524 is a complete reference design for asset tracking & cold chain data logging with over 5 year battery life and a simple NFC interface for configuration & read back.
This system offers temperature readings from tags to a NFC receiver with a high accuracy temperature sensor interfaced with an ADC.
Experience enhanced reliability and simplified design of galvanic isolation architecture for sending both power and unidirectional through the same transformer and remote operation.
Featured remote temperature sensors and fan controllers
Remote diode temperature sensors measure the temperature of external PN junctions such as diodes or transistors. Often times FPGAs, ASICs or processors will pin a thermal diode on chip allowing for a remote diode temperature sensor to measure FPGA temperature directly.