Temperature sensors for any need
Easy and accurate temperature monitoring and protection
Our temperature sensors accelerate your design process by reducing hardware and software complexity over discrete sensors uch as NTC thermistors or platinum RTDs and will help you innovate with high accuracy, low power consumption and small and flexible packaging options.
Single & multi-channel temperature sensors with I2C, SPI, UART or simple pulse count interfaces
- ±0.2°C accuracy
- Programmable thresholds
- Standard interfaces
Highly linear and accurate voltage output temperature sensors
- Linear output
- Zero calibration
Simplify over and under temperature detection with programmable trip points and integrated hysteresis
- Temperature threshold detection
- Built-in hysterisis
- Multiple programming options
Our industrial sensor portfolio offers a wide range of temperature sensors, from simplistic protection to ultra-high precision temperature compensation. These high-accuracy and small-size temperature sensors are ideal for a wide array of industrial applications. Our diverse portfolio ranges from highly linear thermistors and analog temperature sensors to fully integrated digital temperature sensors with Class AA RTD level accuracy.
- Electronic thermometers - ±0.1ᵒC digital temperature sensors to meet ASTM E1112 and ISO 80601 requirements for clinical thermometers
- PLC controllers - monitor and protect critical components such as processors and FPGAs and provide precision cold junction compensation for analog input
- Gas meters - the metrology subsystem of a gas meter measures the flow of gas through a conduit. Compensating for temperature changes within the pipe increases the accuracy of the volumetric flow
Our automotive-qualified temperature sensors meet a high standard to fit your automotive safety needs. These automotive temperature sensors help protect against temperature damage due to over or under temperatures and allow for high-accuracy temperature measurement for improved regulation and performance. Additionally, these devices can be used in precision voltage and current for high-accuracy calibration over the full temperature range of your application.
- Front cameras – automotive qualified digital temperature sensors communicate directly with the ADAS processor via I2C/SMBUS and closely monitor the supervisor MCU's temperature
- Headlights – automotive lighting is a critical aspect of the car where the LEDs can easily get damaged without a proper temperature management. Remote temperature sensors can sense the temperature locally at the LED driving module and remotely on the LED board
- DC-DC converter – analog temperature sensors qualified for AEC-Q100 grade 1 or grade 0 maintain the health of the power transistors to protect the conversion of energy from the batteries to the car systems
Our temperature sensors play a vital role in personal electronics where small-size and ultra-low power is critical. These temperature sensors are easily integrated in a wide varied of applications helping enhance system performance and reliability. Their inherent low self-heating, coupled with high accuracy, ensures the end equipment functions to its maximum performance, while staying within its temperature limits.
- Wearables - our temperature sensors are the industry’s smallest size and lowest power ideal for nearly any battery-powered device including smart watch, fitness band, running watch, earbuds and AR/VR. With accuracy up to ±0.1ᵒC, these temperature sensors are not only enabling longer battery life, but also suitable for measuring your core body temperature
- Solid state drives - our temperature sensors' ultra-small footprint allows them to fit in any SSD form factors, and is up to 10x more accurate than a memory controller's integrated temperature sensor
- Wireless speakers - the linearity and high-accuracy of our temperature sensors enhance audio quality by accurately detecting junction temperature of audio amplifiers
Featured temperature sensors