SOT-23 Amplifier Universal Evaluation PCB (unpopulated) 551012875-001 (ACTIVE)
- 551012875, 551012922 Universal Op Amp Evaluation Boards (SOT-23 and SC-70) (Rev. C)
(PDF 3697 KB)
01 May 2013
TI's offers this blank universal Evaluation Board to help you evaluate the performance of any low voltage, low power operational amplifier that is offered in the SOT-23 package. Resistors, capacitors, or any other components can be easily mounted on this board. These components can be chosen from any of the following three popular sizes: 1206, 0805, and, 0603. The op amp can then be tested under the conditions of your choice.
The 551012875-001 Evaluation Board allows quick and easy evaluation of the part. You need only supply an analog input signal and a power supply to the evaluation board.
- Universal for all low voltage, low power op amps.
- Dual sided layout for different pin-outs.
- Accommodates components of any of these sizes:
- Quick and easy evaluation.