ADC12DJ3200QML-SP 12-bit, dual 3.2-GSPS or single 6.4-GSPS, RF-sampling ADC space evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADC12DJ3200EVMCVAL Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1405 KB)
11 Jan 2018
The ADC12DJ3200EVMCVAL is an evaluation module (EVM) that evaluates the ADC12DJ3200QML-SP device. ADC12DJ3200QML-SP is a space-grade, low-power, 12-bit, dual 3.2-GSPS/single 6.4-GSPS, RF-sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a buffered analog input, integrated digital down converter, and JESD204B interface. The integrated digital down converter features a programmable NCO and decimation settings including undecimated 12- and 8-bit ADC output. The EVM has transformer-coupled analog inputs to accommodate a wide range of signal sources and frequencies. The onboard LMX2582 clock synthesizer and LMK04832 JESD204B clock generator can be configured to provide an ultra-low-jitter ADC device clock and SYSREF, providing a complete JESD204B subclass 1 clocking solution.
ADC12DJ3200EVMCVAL connects directly to TSW14J57EVM data capture hardware via the high-speed FMC+ connector. High-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) is also available for data capture and analysis support when using the TSW14J57EVM.
- Flexible transformer-coupled analog input to allow for a variety of sources and frequencies
- Easy-to-use software GUI to configure ADC12DJ3200QML-SP, LMX2582, and LMK04832 devices for a variety of configurations through a USB interface
- Quickly evaluate ADC performance through high-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW)
- Simple connection to TSW14J57EVM data capture card