ADC31JB68 16-Bit, 500-MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The ADC31JB68EVM is an evaluation board used to evaluate the ADC31JB68 analog-to-digital converter (ADC) from Texas Instruments. The ADC31JB68 is a single-channel 16-bit ADC capable of operating at sampling rates up to 500 Mega Samples Per Second (MSPS) with outputs featuring a standard JESD204B high speed serial interface.
The ADC31JB68EVM is designed to work seamlessly with the TSW14J56EVM, Texas Instruments’ JESD204B data capture card and the High Speed Data Converter Pro (HSDCPro) software tool for high speed data converter evaluation. The ADC31JB68EVM is also compatible with many of the development kits from leading FPGA vendors that contain an FMC connector.
- Transformer-coupled signal input network allowing a single-ended signal source
- LMK4828 system clock generator that generates the FPGA reference clock for the high speed serial interface
- Default Transformer-coupled clock input network to test the ADC performance with a very low-noise clock
- High speed serial data output over a standard FMC connector
- Device registers programming via USB connector and FTDI USB-to-SPI bus translator