ADC3244 dual-channel 14-bit 125-MSPS ADC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADC3xxxEVM and ADC3xJxxEVM User's Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 3406 KB)
24 Aug 2018
The ADC3244 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the performance of the ADC3244, which is a low-power, dual-channel, 14-bit, 125-MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The board includes the ADC3244 device and TI voltage regulators to provide the necessary voltages.
The input for the ADC is connected to a transformer input that can be connected to a 50-Ω single-ended signal source. The clock input is provided via a transformer input and can be connected to a 50-Ω single-ended clock source. A SYSREF input is provided to allow complete system synchronization. Register access is provided through the onboard USB connection and a GUI.
For a complete evaluation system, TI also offers the TSW100EVM data capture card and high-speed data convert pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW).
- Single 1.8-V supply simplifies power requirements
- Serial LVDS interface simplifies digital interface and layout requirements
- On-chip dither to improve SFDR; On-chip chopper to improve 1/f noise
- Input clock buffer with 1/2/4 divider to simplify clocking
- Pin compatibility between 12-bit and 14-bit versions
- Supports multichip synchronization