TLV320ADC5140 quad-channel 768-kHz Burr-Brown™ audio ADC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADCx140EVM-PDK User's Guide
(PDF 4027 KB)
10 May 2019
The ADC5140EVM-PDK is an evaluation module (EVM) that allows the user to test the capabilities of the TLV320ADC5140 device, which is a quad-channel, high-performance audio analog-to-digital converter (ADC). TLV320ADC5140 is intended for voice-activated systems, professional microphones, audio conferencing, portable computing, communication, and entertainment applications. ADC5140EVM-PDK is paired with the AC-MB (included in the kit), a flexible audio converters motherboard that provides power, control, and digital audio data to the EVM.
- Complete performance demonstration kit (PDK) for TLV320ADC5140
- High-performance audio ADC: 120-dB dynamic range with dynamic range enhancer (DRE)
- Onboard microphone provided for voice-recording testing
- Direct access to digital audio signals and control interface for simple end-system integration
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Easy evaluation and demonstration via PurePath™ Console software platform (PUREPATHCONSOLE)