ADS1158 Performance Demonstration Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS1158EVM, ADS1258EVM User's Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 1038 KB)
14 May 2016
For use with a personal computer, the ADS1158EVM-PDK is available. This kit combines the ADS1158EVM board with the DSP-based MMB0 motherboard, and includes ADCPro™ software for evaluation. The MMB0 mother board allows the ADS1158EVM to be connected to the computer via an available USB port. The system's literature will show the use of the MMB0 as part of the ADS1158EVM-PDK, but does not provide technical detail on the MMB0 itself. The ADS1158EVM-PDK is controlled by a plug-in running on ADCPro™.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Data collection to ASCII text files
- Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Complete control of board settings
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug-in tools from Texas Instruments