ADS124S08 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software User's Manual
(PDF 2311 KB)
17 May 2016
- ADS1x4S08 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 22879 KB)
31 May 2017
The ADS124S08EVM is a platform for evaluation of the ADS124S08 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS124S08 is a 24-bit, 4kSPS, 12 channel, low-power Delta-Sigma ADC for sensor measurement and process control applications. The ADS124S08 also includes a highly-accurate oscillator and excellent integrated reference drift performance, enabling precision measurement of a wide range of input signals. Use the ADS124S08EVM and Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software to help reduce prototype development time and get your products to market faster. The ADS124S08EVM includes the ADS124S08 board and a USB cable.
- Includes all required support circuitry for the ADS124S08
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon software enables quick configuration and analysis
- Configurable inputs, references, supplies and clock sources
- Easily accessible signals via test points and headers