ADS125H02 evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS125H02 Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 4274 KB)
10 Apr 2019
- Delta-Sigma ADC EvaluaTIon Software User's Manual
(PDF 2311 KB)
17 May 2016
The ADS125H02 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the ADS125H02 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). ADS125H02 is a wide-input-range, 24-bit, 19.2-kSPS, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) ADC with an integrated PGA, voltage reference, and internal fault monitors. Differential input voltage ranges from ±20 mV to ±15.5 V. This sensor-ready ADC provides a high-accuracy, one-chip measurement solution for the most demanding measurements, including weigh scales, strain-gauge sensors, thermocouples, and resistance temperature detectors (RTDs).
The ADS125H02EVM and delta-sigma ADC EvaluaTIon software (DELTASIGMAEVAL-GUI) are provided to reduce prototype development time and get your products to market faster.
- Includes all required support circuitry for ADS125H02
- Delta-sigma ADC EvaluaTIon software (DELTASIGMAEVAL-GUI) enables quick configuration and analysis
- Configurable inputs, references, and supplies
- Easily-accessible signals via test points and headers