ADS1274 Performance Demonstration Kit
- ADS1x7xEVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4657 KB)
04 Jan 2016
The ADS1274EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which combines ADS1274EVM with the DSP-based MMB0 board as a motherboard. The mother board and the ADCPro™ evaluation software are supplied for use with a personal computer running Microsoft™ Windows XP or Windows 7 operating systems. This combination of boards allows the complete evaluation of the ADS1274 device.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Data collection to text files
- Complete control of board settings
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug in tools from Texas Instruments
Below are companion power devices to assist you with your design.
- TPS79901 Single Output LDO, 200mA, Adj. (1.193 to 6.5V), Low Quiescent Current, Low Noise, High PSRR.
- TPS72301 200mA, Negative Output Low-Dropout Linear Regulator.
- TPS7A4901 Vin 3V to 36V, 150mA, Ultra-Low Noise, High PSRR, Low-Dropout Linear Regulator.
- TPS7A3001 Vin -3V to -36V, -200mA, Ultra-Low Noise, High PSRR, Low-Dropout Linear Regulator.