ADS527x Xilinx Deserializer Solution
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
See the Important Notice and Disclaimer covering reference designs and other TI resources.
NOTE: Clicking on the "Xilinx" link will re-direct you to the Xilinx website, where the LVDS Reference Design files can be downloaded directly.
The ADS527x components are 8-channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converters with serialized LVDS interfaces and sample rates from 40 MSPS to 70 MSPS. This family fits nicely with the LVDS I/Os of Xilinx's Virtex-II, Virtex-II Pro, and Spartan-3 devices.
- Maximum sample rate of:
- 40 MSPS (ADS5270)
- 50 MSPS (ADS5271)
- 65 MSPS (ADS5272)
- 70 MSPS (ADS5273)
- 12-bit resolution
- No missing codes
- Power dissipation of 1.1W
- CMOS technology
- Simultaneous sample and hold
- 70.5 dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) on a 10 MHz interface
- Serialized LVDS outputs meet or exceed the requirements of the ANSI TIA/EIA-644-A standard
- Internal and external references
- 3.3V digital/analog supply
- TQFP-80 PowerPAD package
The ADS527x ADC family is intended to be used in the following applications:
- Medical equipment
- Ultrasound systems
- Tape drives
- Test equipment
- Optical networking