ADS62P42 Dual-Channel, 14-Bit, 65-MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module ADS62P42EVM (ACTIVE)
The ADS62P42 EVM is a circuit board that allows designers to evaluate the performance of Texas Instruments' ADS62P42 device, a dual channel 14-bit 65 MSPS analog to digital converter. The ADC features a user selectable parallel CMOS or DDR LVDS output. Users can use either the TSW1100 (CMOS mode) or TSW1405EVM (DDR LVDS mode) to capture the data from the converter. The EVM provides a flexible environment to test the ADS62P42 under a variety of clock, input and supply conditions.
The evaluation module also allows designers to use either a transformer coupled input into the ADC or an amplifier input based on the Texas Instruments' THS4509. While the ADC EVM comes with the THS4509, users can easily evaluate any of the footprint compatible ADC driving amplifiers such as the THS4508, THS4511 and THS4520.
- Transformer coupled analog input path
- Transformer coupled clock input path
- Amplifier path based on the THS4509
- Configurable parallel CMOS or DDR LVDS output modes
- Direct connection to TSW1100 or TSW1405EVM High Speed ADC Evaluation Systems
- Separate analog and digital supply connections