ADS7854EVM Performance Demonstration Kit (PDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS8354EVM-PDK and ADS7854EVM-PDK User's Guide
(PDF 9506 KB)
03 Apr 2014
The ADS7854EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluation of the ADS7854 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADS7854 is a 14 bit, fully differential unipolar, Successive-Approximation-Register (SAR) ADC with maximum thoughput of 1MSPS. The ADS7854EVM includes input and reference drivers enabling the ADC to work within its typical performance specifications. The SDCC interface board provides a USB port and power for the system.
- Easy to use software includes control of board settings, analysis tools and data collection
- Software capable of sampling rates up to 1MSPS
- THS4521(200MHz, 1.14mA/ch) ADC input drivers
- Built-in analysis tools include scope, FFT and histogram analysis