ADS8353 16-bit 600-kSPS 2-channel simultaneous-sampling SAR ADC performance demonstration kit (PDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS8353EVM-PDK and ADS7853EVM-PDK User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 11655 KB)
27 Aug 2014
The ADS8353 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluation of the ADS8353 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). ADS8353 is a 16-bit, single-ended/pseudo-differential unipolar, successive-approximation-register (SAR) ADC with maximum throughput of 600 kSPS. ADS8353EVM-PDK includes input and reference drivers enabling the ADC to work within its typical performance specifications. The SDCC interface board provides a USB port and power for the system.
- Easy-to-use software includes control of board settings, analysis tools, and data collection
- Software capable of sampling rates up to 600 kSPS
- OPA836 (205-MHz, 1-mA) ADC input drivers
- Built-in analysis tools include scope, fast Fourier transform (FFT), and histogram analysis