AFE5832LP low-power 32-ch ultrasound AFE with LVDS interface and passive CW mixer evaluation module AFE5832LPEVM (ACTIVE)
The AFE5832LP evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the AFE5832LP device. AFE5832LP is a highly-integrated analog front-end (AFE) solution specifically designed for ultrasound systems where high performance and small size are required. The device integrates a complete time-gain-control (TGC) imaging path and a continuous-wave Doppler (CWD) path. The 32-channel device allows various power and noise combinations for optimal system performance. Therefore, the AFE5832LP is a suitable ultrasound AFE solution for high-end and portable systems.
- 32-channel complete analog front end (AFE)
- Programmable-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA)
- Digital time-gain compensation engine with total range of 12 dB to 51 dB
- 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- Requires TSW1400EVM and high-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) for low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) data capture and performance evaluation