AMC7836 High-Density 12-Bit Analog Monitor and Control (AMC) Solution Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AMC7836EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3426 KB)
07 Sep 2016
The AMC7836EVM (evaluation module) is an easy to use platform for evaluating the functionality and performance of the 12-bit AMC device. The EVM features the AMC7836, a highly integrated, low-power, analog monitoring and control system that includes multi-channel ADC and DACs. The EVM is a complete evaluation kit that includes the SDM-USB-DIG and evaluation software that is compatible with Microsoft Windows™ XP and Windows™ 7 operating systems.
- 21 channel, 12-bit ADC input
- 16 channel, 12-bit DAC output
- SPI compatible digital interface
- Test point access to all analog and digital signals
- Labview based PC evaluation software