Analog engineer's calculator
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Analog Engineer’s Calculator is designed to speed up many of the repetitive calculations that analog circuit design engineers use on a regular basis. This PC-based tool provides a graphical interface with a list of various common calculations ranging from setting op-amp gain with feedback resistors to selecting appropriate circuit design elements for stabilizing an analog-to-digital converter (ADC) drive buffer circuit. In addition to being useful as a stand-alone tool, this calculator pairs well with the concepts described in the Analog Engineer's Pocket Reference.
- Expedites circuit design with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs)
- Noise calculations
- Common unit translation
- Solves common amplifier circuit design problems
- Gain selections using standard resistors
- Filter configurations
- Total noise for common amplifier configurations
- Performs PCB parasitic calculations (e.g., R, L, and C)
- Finds sensor output values for common sensors (e.g., RTD, thermocouple)
- Solves common passive circuit problems (e.g., voltage divider using passive components)