ASLK PRO comes with three general-purpose operational amplifiers (TL082) and three wide-bandwidth precision analog multipliers (MPY634) from Texas Instruments. We have also included two 12-bit parallel-input multiplying digital-to-analog converters DAC7821, a wide-input non-synchronous buck-type DC/DC controller TPS40200, and a low dropout regulator TPS7250 from Texas Instruments. A portion of ASLK PRO is left for general-purpose prototyping which can be used for carrying out mini-projects.
ASLK PRO Kit comes in/with:
- Damage resistant protective box
- ASLK PRO board in antistatic bag
- Manual, Schematic and Graph paper book
- Wire jumpers, transistors and diodes
- 14 Lab experiments* catered towards Analog Circuits
* Lab experiments may be supplemented with SPICE simulation software (not included in kit)