Simulator for automotive cranking pulses evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- HVL068A Cranking Simulator User's Guide
(PDF 1429 KB)
17 Dec 2013
The Cranking simulator generates preprogrammed cranking pulses, resembling typical pulse as seen on Car-Battery during cranking (e.g. during start-stop operation). Other pulses can be configured via source-code change, which makes it applicable for any supply-voltage profile in the range of 2.18V.
This tool can be used to verify system-performance like the reaction of buck-boost topologies to such pulses on their input.
- 3 pre-programmed typical cranking pulses
- Other pulses individually programmable via firmware-change
- up to 50W output power
- Adjustable repetition rate
- Continuous or single-shot operation