AWR1443 single-chip 76-GHz to 81-GHz automotive radar sensor evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AWR1443BOOST, AWR1243 EVM mmWave Sensing Solution User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 6096 KB)
03 Jan 2019
The AWR1443 BoosterPack™ plug-in module is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip AWR1443 mmWave sensing device, with direct connectivity to the TI MCU LaunchPad™ development-kit ecosystem.
AWR1443BOOST contains everything required to start developing on a low-power Arm® Cortex™-R4F processor. The evaluation board includes onboard emulation for programming and debugging, onboard buttons, and LEDs for quick integration of a simple-user interface.
The standard 20-pin BoosterPack headers make the evaluation board compatible with a wide variety of MCU LaunchPad development kits and enable easy prototyping.
- Onboard antenna enables field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial-port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI LaunchPad development-kit interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector enables direct interface to car units
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ61A1)
- M3-size screws (#9027A146)
- M3-size nuts (#90631A007 )
- Jumpers (#SPC02SYAN)