AWR1843 single-chip 76-GHz to 81-GHz automotive radar sensor evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AWR1843BOOST and IWR1843BOOST Single-Chip mmWave Sensing Solution User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 6373 KB)
09 Aug 2019
Step 1: Buy this EVM (AWR1843BOOST)
Step 2: Download mmWave SDK
Step 3: Take the mmWave sensor device trainings
Step 4: Evaluate performance for short-range or medium-range radar and automated parking applications
The AWR1843 BoosterPack™ plug-in module is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip AWR1843 mmWave sensing device, with direct connectivity to the TI MCU LaunchPad™ development-kit ecosystem.
AWR1843BOOST contains everything required to start developing an application on a low-power Arm® Cortex® R4F processor. The evaluation board includes onboard emulation for programming and debugging, onboard buttons, and LEDs for quick integration of a simple-user interface.
A 5-V, >2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel jack (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- Onboard antenna enables field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial-port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI LaunchPad development-kit interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector enables direct interfact to car units
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ61A1)
- M3-size screws (#PMSSS 632 0038 PH)
- M3-size nuts (#HNSS 632)
- Jumpers (#SPC02SYAN)