AWR1843 single-chip 76-GHz to 81-GHz automotive radar sensor evaluation module AWR1843BOOST (ACTIVE)
AWR1843BOOST is a prototype evaluation module available in limited quantities.
- AWR1843 EVM (AWR1843BOOST) Single-Chip mmWave Sensing Solution User's Guide
(PDF 5395 KB)
07 Sep 2018
The AWR1843 BoosterPack™ plug-in module is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip AWR1843 mmWave sensing device, with direct connectivity to the TI MCU LaunchPad™ development-kit ecosystem.
AWR1843BOOST contains everything required to start developing on a low-power Arm® Cortex™-R4F processor. The evaluation board includes onboard emulation for programming and debugging, onboard buttons, and LEDs for quick integration of a simple-user interface.
The standard 20-pin BoosterPack headers make the evaluation board compatible with a wide variety of MCU LaunchPad development kits and enable easy prototyping.
- Onboard antenna enables field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial-port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI LaunchPad development-kit interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector enables direct interfact to car units
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ61A1)
- M3-size screws (#PMSSS 632 0038 PH)
- M3-size nuts (#HNSS 632)
- Jumpers (#SPC02SYAN)