TLV8544 Quad Nanopower Op amp PIR Motion Detector Demonstration Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOSTXL-TLV8544PIR User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2977 KB)
17 Apr 2017
The BOOSTXL-TLV8544PIR demonstration board is a BoosterPack intended to be used with the LAUNCHXL-CC2650 multi-frequency 2.4GHz wireless LaunchPad. The BOOSTXL-TLV8544PIR demonstrates the quad tiny, nanopower op amp (TLV8544) operating as an analog front end (AFE) in a PIR motion detection system. This demo could easily be used as the basis for an ultra-low power, battery operated, wireless PIR or microwave motion detection system.
- Nanopower op amp enables ultra-low-power system implementation
- Single quad op amp encompasses entire PIR motion detection analog front end comprising amplifier stages and filtering, and window comparators, thereby enables simple & tiny solution for cost-optimized systems
- GUI provides realtime, visual TLV8544 current consumption
- High and low threshold indicators on board and in GUI provide instantaneous visual feedback