700nA Low Iq Highly Integrated Battery Chg Management Solution for Wearables & IoT Evaluation Module
The bq25120EVM-731 evaluation module is a highly integrated battery charge management IC that integrates the most common functions for wearables devices: Linear charger, regulated output, load switch, manual reset with timer, and battery voltage monitor. The low quiescent current during operation and shutdown enables amaximum battery life. The device supports charge currents from 5 mA to 300 mA. The input current limit, charge current, PWM output voltage, LDO output voltage, and other parameters are programmable through the I2C interface. The battery is charged using a standard Li-Ion charge profile with three phases: precharge, constant current and constant voltage.
- Configurable 300 mA Buck Regulator (1.8 V default)
- 700 nA typical IQ with PWM Enabled (No Load)
- Up to 300 mA Charge Current for Fast Charging
- 0.5% Accurate Battery Voltage Regulation (Configurable from 3.6 V to 4.65 V in 10 mV Steps)
- Configurable Termination Current Down to 500 uA