Low IQ advanced powerpath charge management solution for wearables and hearables evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BQ2515xEVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1806 KB)
13 Jun 2019
The bq25150EVM evaluation module is an integrated battery charge management IC that integrates the most common functions for wearables devices: Linear charger, regulated output, load switch, manual reset with timer, ADC, ship mode and advanced power path. The low quiescent current during operation and shutdown enables maximum battery life. The device supports charge currents from 1.25 mA to 500 mA. The input current limit, charge current, LDO output voltage, and other parameters are programmable through the I2C interface. The device also has a multi-point ADC to measure different parameters on the charger and also includes an optional ADC input. The battery is charged using a standard Li-Ion charge profile with three phases: precharge, constant current and constant voltage.
- Configurable battery charger
- Multi Point ADC to measure 7 channels
- Advanced power path to power system through either battery or adapter
- Programmable hard and soft reset
- 0.5% accurate battery voltage regulation
- Wake timers for push button