bq25601 Single Cell 3-A Battery Charger Evaluation Module with NVDC Power Path Management
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BQ25601 and BQ25601D (PWR877) Evaluation Module User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 984 KB)
02 Aug 2018
The bq25601 evaluation module (EVM) is a complete charger module for evaluating an I2C-controlled single cell battery charger using the bq25601 device. The user's guide provides detailed testing instructions for the bq25601 evaluation modules. Also included are descriptions of the necessary equipment, equipment setup, and procedures.
- High efficiency, 1.5MHz synchronous switchmode buck charger
- Supports USB on-the-go
- High battery discharge efficiency with 18-mΩ
- Flexible autonomous and I2C mode for optimal system performance
- High integration includes all MOSFETs, current sensing and loop compensation