I2C controlled 1-cell, 3-A buck battery charger evaluation module with powerpath and 1.2-A boost
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BQ25611D, BQ25619 (BMS025) Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1057 KB)
18 Oct 2019
The BQ25619 evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the BQ25619 device. This is a 3-A single-cell battery charger optimized for power bank applications in low power portable designs. The OTG reverse synchronous boost operation and forward buck mode operation allows for control over power delivery to peripherally powered devices.
- 92% charge efficiency at 2 A from 5-V input and 92% boost efficiency at 1-A output
- Output short circuit protection and soft-start up to 500-µF capacitive load in OTG mode
- 10-µA low battery leakage current with system voltage standby 3-µA low battery leakage current in ship mode
- BATFET control to support ship mode, wake up and full system reset
- High accuracy at 20 mA, ±10-mA termination current