BQ25713 I2C NVDC Buck Boost Charger Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- bq2571x Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1233 KB)
09 Oct 2018
The BQ25713 evaluation module (EVM) is an I2C controlled NVDC (narrow voltage DC) buck boost charge controller with N-CH MOSFET Selector and Current Monitoring. The input voltage range, for the buck converter, is between 3.5V and 24 V, with a programmable output of 1–4 cells and a charge output current range of 128mA to 8.128 A. This EVM doesn’t include the EV2400 interface device; this will have to be ordered separately to evaluate the bq25713 EVM.
- Host-controlled NVDC 1S-4S battery buck boost charger with 3.5V~24V input; 1V~19.2V charging output and 3V~20.8V OTG output
- Ultra low quiescent current of 600 μA and high PFM light load efficiency >80% at 200 mW load and PTM operation to meet energy star and ErP Lot6
- High integration charger has comprehensive /PROCHOT, input and battery current monitor (IADP/IBAT), system power monitor (PMON)
- Support VAP mode for Intel ICE lake platform
- Support I2C communication