BQ27411EVM-G1C Pack-Side Impedance Track Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The BQ27411EVM-G1C Pack-Side Impedance Track™ Fuel (Gas) Gauge evaluation module is a complete evaluation system for the bq27411-G1C. The EVM includes one bq27411-G1C circuit module with external current-sense resistor. The bq27411-G1C should be used with batteries that have a 4.35 V charge voltage. A separate orderable EV2400 PC interface board for gas gauge interface along with a PC USB cable, and Windows™-based PC software is needed when using this EVM. The circuit module includes one bq27411-G1C integrated circuit and all other onboard components necessary to monitor and predict capacity for a pack-side fuel gauge solution. The circuit module connects directly across the battery pack. With the USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module (EV2400) interface board and software, the user can:
- Read the bq27411-G1C data registers.
- Program the chipset for different configurations.
- Log cycling data for further evaluation.
- Evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27411-G1C solution under different charge and discharge conditions. The latest Windows™ – based PC software can be downloaded from the product folder on the Texas Instruments Web site.
- Battery Gas Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge IC
- Populated circuit module for quick setup and evaluation.
- Downloadable software that can be used for data logging and analysis.