BQ27411EVM-G1C Pack-Side Impedance Track Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module BQ27411EVM-G1C (ACTIVE)
The BQ27411EVM-G1C Pack-Side Impedance Track™ Fuel (Gas) Gauge evaluation module is a complete evaluation system for the bq27411-G1C. The EVM includes one bq27411-G1C circuit module with external current-sense resistor. The bq27411-G1C should be used with batteries that have a 4.35 V charge voltage. A separate orderable EV2400 PC interface board for gas gauge interface along with a PC USB cable, and Windows™-based PC software is needed when using this EVM. The circuit module includes one bq27411-G1C integrated circuit and all other onboard components necessary to monitor and predict capacity for a pack-side fuel gauge solution. The circuit module connects directly across the battery pack. With the USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module (EV2400) interface board and software, the user can:
- Read the bq27411-G1C data registers.
- Program the chipset for different configurations.
- Log cycling data for further evaluation.
- Evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27411-G1C solution under different charge and discharge conditions. The latest Windows™ – based PC software can be downloaded from the product folder on the Texas Instruments Web site.
- Battery Gas Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge IC
- Populated circuit module for quick setup and evaluation.
- Downloadable software that can be used for data logging and analysis.