System-Side Impedance Track Battery Fuel Gauge Evaluation Module | Gas Gauge
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This EVM requires the use of a communications transceiver, the EV2300. If one is not already available to you then one can be ordered through the eStore. The EVM bundled with the EV2300 is available at a discounted price for a limited time at the eStore.
- bq27520 EVM With System-Side, Single-Cell Impedance Track™ Technology (Rev. B)
(PDF 2054 KB)
31 Jul 2016
This evaluation module (EVM) is a complete evaluation system for the bq27520. The EVM includes one bq27520 circuit module, a current sense resistor, and one thermistor. The circuit module includes one bq27520 integrated circuit and all other onboard components necessary to monitor and predict capacity for a system-side fuel gauge solution. The circuit module connects directly across the battery pack. With the EV2300 interface board and software, the user can read the bq27520 data registers, program the chipset for different pack configurations, log cycling data for further evaluation, and evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27520 solution under different charge and discharge conditions. An EV2300 board is required to interface this EVM with the PC and can be purchased separately.
- Complete evaluation system for the bq27520 gas gauge with Impedance Track™ technology
- Populated circuit module for quick setup
- Personal computer (PC) software and interface board for easy evaluation
- Software that allows data logging for system analysis
- Ability to upgrade to the latest firmware version by flash reprogramming