Single Cell Impedance Track Battery Fuel Gauge With LDO Evaluation Module | Gas Gauge BQ27541EVM (ACTIVE)
This EVM requires the use of a communications tranciever, the EV2400. If one is not already available to you then one can be ordered throught the eStore.
- bq27541EVM Single Cell Impedance Track(TM) Technology
(PDF 1137 KB)
24 Feb 2007
This evaluation module (EVM) is a complete evaluation system for the bq27541. The EVM includes one bq27541 circuit module, a current sense resistor, one thermistor, an EV2300 personal computer (PC) interface board for gas gauge interface, a PC USB cable, and Windows™-based PC software. The circuit module includes one bq27541 integrated circuit (IC), and all other onboard components necessary to monitor and predict capacity. The circuit module connects directly across the cell in a battery. With the EV2300 interface board and software, the user can read the bq27541 data registers, program the chipset for different pack configurations, log cycling data for further evaluation, and evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27541 solution under different charge and discharge conditions.
- Complete evaluation system for the bq27541 gas gauge with Impedance Track™ Technology
- Populated circuit module for quick setup
- PC software and interface board for easy evaluation
- Software that allows data logging for system analysis