Evaluation Module for bq500210 Qi Compliant Wireless Power Transmitter Manager
This product is no longer in production.
The bq500210EVM-689 evaluation module (EVM) is a high-performance, easy-to-use development tool for the design of wireless power solutions. The EVM is a bqTESLA single-channel transmitter that will power the bq51013EVM-725 Integrated Receiver or any other Wireless Power Consortium certified receiver. Together, the bq500210EVM-689 Transmitter and bq51013EVM-725 Receiver enables designers to speed the development of their end-applications.
- Intelligent Control of the Power Transfer between Base Station and Mobile Device
- Conforms to the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Wireless Power Transfer 1.0 Specifications
- Demodulates and Decodes WPC Complaint Message Packets from the Power Receiving Device
- Implements closed-loop Power Transfer PID Control by varying frequency of the Voltage on the Transmitting Coil
- Parasitic Metal Object Detection (PMOD)
- Operating Modes Status Indicator
- Powers the bq51013EVM-725 Integrated Receiver or any other WPC certified receiver