Evaluation Module for BQ500211 Qi Compliant Wireless Power Transmitter Manager
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The bqTESLA wireless power transmitter evaluation module (EVM) from Texas Instruments is a high-performance, easy-to-use development module for the design of wireless power solutions. The single-channel transmitter enables designers to speed the development of their end-applications. The EVM provides all basic functions of Qi-compliant, wireless WPC A5 type charger pad. The EVM is intended to be used with bq51013AEVM-764, -765 or any other Qi-compliant receiver. The bq500211EVM-045 is a 5V input design which will power a standard WPC low power 5W receiver. Availability of the bq500211EVM-045 is limited.
- Supports Wireless Power Solutions Operating from 5V Input
- Intelligent Control of the Power Transfer between Base Station and Mobile Device
- Conforms to the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Wireless Power Transfer 1.0 Specifications
- Demodulates and Decodes WPC Complaint Message Packets from the Power Receiving Device
- Implements closed-loop Power Transfer PID Control by varying frequency of the Voltage on the Transmitting Coil
- Operating Modes Status Indicator
- Powers the bq51013EVM-725 Integrated Receiver or any other WPC certified receiver