Dual-mode Bluetooth® CC2564 module evaluation board
The CC2564MODNEM evaluation board contains the CC2564MODN device and is intended for evaluation and design purposes.
For a complete evaluation solution, the CC2564MODNEM board plugs directly into the TI hardware development kits: MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5438, DK-TM4C123G, DK-TM4C129X and other MCUs. Moreover, a certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack is available for the MSP430 (CC256XMSPBTBLESW), TM4C12x MCUs (CC256XM4BTBLESW) and other MCUs (CC256XSTBTBLESW).
The CC2564MODNEM hardware design files (schematics, layout and BOM) are provided as a reference to aid in the implementation of the CC2564MODN device.
The CC2564MODN device is a complete Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE HCI solution based on TI's CC2564B dual-mode Bluetooth single-chip device, which reduces design effort and enables fast time to market. The CC2564MODN device includes TI's seventh-generation Bluetooth core and provides a product-proven solution that is Bluetooth 4.1 compliant. The CC2564MDON device provides best-in-class RF performance with a transmit power and receive sensitivity that provides range of about 2X compared to other BLE-only solutions. Furthermore, TI’s power-management hardware and software algorithms provide significant power savings in all commonly used Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE modes of operation.
- CC2564MODN device (MOE package)
- Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Dual Mode - Bluetooth & Bluetooth low energy
- FCC, IC, CE certified
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (+10dBm)
- High sensitivity (-93 dBm typ.)
- UART Interface - Control and Data
- PCM/I2S Interface - Voice and Audio
- 4 Layer PCB design
- 1.8 LDO (LP2985-18)
- 3 Voltage level translators (SN74AVC4T774)
- Chip antenna (LTA-5320-2G4S3-A1) and RF connector (U.FL-R-SMT-1)
- EM connectors that plug directly into the TI hardware development kits:
- COM connector
- Certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack
- CC2564MODNEM board with TI CC2564 module
- Jumper for MSP-EXP430F5438 board
- 4 Jumpers for MSP-EXP430F5529 board