SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad Reference Design
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
See the Important Notice and Disclaimer covering reference designs and other TI resources.
CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi Wireless MCU Launch Pad Board Design Files (Rev. B)
(ZIP 3832 KB)
29 Apr 2015
This Launchpad Wi-Fi® reference design, featuring the SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi CC3200 internet-on-a-chip solution with integrated MCU, was designed to enable Internet of Things (IoT) applications. This embedded Wi-Fi solution is a wireless MCU that integrates a high-performance Cortex™-M4 MCU and peripherals allowing customers to develop an entire application with a single IC. CC3200 includes an M4 Core running at 80MHz with RAM options up to 256KB providing flexibility to match your end application. A rich peripheral set including SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, SDMMC, 4Channel ADC, 4 PWMs and built in power management are included. Powerful crypto engines such as AES, 3DES, SHA and CRC enable your application to safely connect to the cloud.
With built-in wireless and Internet security protocols and on-chip security accelerators, the SimpleLink CC3200 solution provides a robust, pain free security experience for the Internet of Things.
- Wi-Fi® network processor with on-chip WLAN and TCP/IP stacks
- On-chip Cortex™ M4 80MHz processor allows custom APIs to be done on-chip
- 802.11 b/g/n Station with fully integrated auto-calibrated radio, baseband, and MAC
- Advanced Wi-Fi connection manager with no host processor involvement
- 2 UART, 2 SPI, camera, audio, I2C, 4-ch 12-bit ADC, 4 timers, 16-bit PWM, 27 GPIOs
- Embedded Crypto engine with 256-bit encryption, WPA personal and enterprise security