SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 Software Development Kit (SDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 SDK contains drivers for the CC3200 programmable MCU, 40+ sample applications, and documentation needed to use the solution. It also contains the flash programmer, a command line tool for flashing software, configuring network and software parameters (SSID, access point channel, network profile, etc.), system files, and user files (certificates, web pages, etc). This SDK can be used with TI’s SimpleLInk Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad.
The SDK has a variety of support offerings. All sample applications in the SDK are supported on the integrated Cortex™-M4 with CCS IDE. Some applications support IAR, GCC, and FreeRTOS.
Categories of applications are outlined below:
- Internet-on-a-chip sample applications
- Email from SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- Information center: get time and weather from the internet
- http server: host a web page on SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- XMPP: IM chat client
- Serial interface
- Wi-Fi sample applications
- Easy Wi-Fi configuration
- Station, AP modes
- Security – Enterprise/Personal, TLS/SSL
- Power management – Deep sleep, hibernate
- MCU peripheral sample applications
- Including parallel camera, I2S audio, SDMMC, ADC, SPI, UART, I2C, PWMs and more