Integrated Solution for CC3220 to Provide a System Solution for Audio-video Streaming Applications
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- SimpleLink™ CC3220-OV788 Audio/Video Streaming Reference
(PDF 4711 KB)
14 Feb 2018
The design enables OV788 ultra-low power video compression chip users to bring live streaming capabilities of audio and video data over Wi-Fi® very easily. It showcases a single chip implementation of RTP video streaming + Wi-Fi connection on the SimpleLink™ CC3220 Wi-Fi wireless micro-controller over 802.11 b/g/n networks from any smart phone, tablet, or computer over local network. This design implementation is well suited with a wide range of Internet of Things (IoT) applications such as battery operated intrusion cameras, door locks, video doorbells and 360-degree multi-cameras in smart homes taking advantage of easy commissioning to a Wi-Fi network and advanced low-power modes from the CC3220 Internet-on-a-chip™ solution.
- Supports Capture and streaming of: Video - 720p @ 30FPS, 2Mbps
- Supports Capture and streaming of: Audio – PCM, 16bps @ 11025Hz
- Supports RTP/RTSP protocols
- SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi solution over 802.11 b/g/n networks