CDCI6214 Ultra-Low Power Clock Generator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- CDCI6214EVM User’s Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 2966 KB)
25 Oct 2018
interface to access the I2C bus to communicate with the CDCI6214 as well as its control pins and the power supply. The edge-launch SMA-connectors enable measurements using 50 Ω equipment while the on-board termination allows to use high impedance probes. The flexible re-work options allow to adapt the evaluation module to many application-specific requirements for rapid prototyping.
- Ultra-low power operation
- Single high-performance phase-locked-loop
- Supports mixed power supply operation from 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Integrated EEPROM with two pages
- General purpose inputs and outputs for individual output enable and status signals
- Output divider synchronization and digital delays