DAC161S997 16-Bit DAC With Internal Reference and 4mA-to-20mA Current Loop Drive Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DAC161S997EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2071 KB)
29 Feb 2016
DAC161S997EVM helps evaluate the DAC161S997, 4-20mA Loop driver with SPI interface. This board is designed as a 2-Wire loop-powered transmitter. It has a MSP430G2553 MCU which comes preloaded with a firmware which communicates with PC Software and can read/write DAC register according to the user input on PC software. Board also provides Isolation between PC and the MCU+DAC.
- 2-Wire Loop-powered configuration along with MCU helps prototyping remote sensor transmitter
- Isolated USB interface to PC
- Can be used with PC software or as a Standalone tranmitter
- Hardware confirgurable Error o/p current
- JTAG and GPIO header of MSP430