DAC70508 8-channel, true 14-bit, SPI, voltage-output DAC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DACx0508 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 883 KB)
23 Oct 2017
The DAC70508 evaluation module (EVM) is an easy-to-use platform for evaluating the functionality and performance of the DAC70508 device. DAC70508 is a 14-bit buffered voltage-output digital-to-analog converter (DAC). This device includes a 2.5-V, 5-ppm/°C internal reference and a user-selectable gain configuration giving full-scale output voltages of 1.25 V (gain = ½), 2.5 V (gain = 1), or 5 V (gain = 2). DAC70508 operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, is ensured monotonic, and provides exceptional linearity of ±1 LSB INL.
- INL: ±1 LSB (max) at 14-bit resolution
- Integrated 2.5-V precision internal reference
- High drive capability: 20 mA with 0.5 V from supply rails
- Very-low power: 0.7 mA/channel at 5.5 V