DAC80504 4-channel, true 16-bit, SPI voltage-output DAC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DACx0504 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 599 KB)
16 Oct 2017
The DAC80504 evaluation module (EVM) is an easy-to-use platform for evaluating the functionality and performance of the DAC80504 device. DAC80504 is a 16-bit buffered voltage-output digital-to-analog converter (DAC). This device includes a 2.5-V, 5-ppm/°C internal reference and a user-selectable gain configuration giving full-scale output voltages of 1.25 V (gain = ½), 2.5 V (gain = 1), or 5 V (gain = 2). The DAC80504 operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, is ensured monotonic, and provides exceptional linearity of ±1 LSB INL.
- INL: ±1 LSB (max) at 16-bit resolution
- Integrated 2.5-V precision internal reference
- High drive capability: 20 mA with 0.5 V from supply rails
- Very-low power: 0.7 mA/channel at 5.5 V