DAC8560 Performance Demonstration Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DAC8560EVM User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1139 KB)
19 Nov 2009
The DAC8560EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which combines an DAC8560EVM with the TMS32VC5509 based MMB0 motherboard for use with a personal computer. The MMB0 motherboard allows the DAC8560EVM to connect to a computer via a USB port. The DAC8560EVM-PDK is controlled by the DXP evaluation software using an initialization file which sets up the serial control to the device under test. The software is designed to run with the Microsoft Windows operating system and allows for the complete evaluation of the DAC8560 device.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft Windows XP
- Built-in wave tables for creating Sine, Square, Triangle and Saw tooth output waveforms
- Amplitude and offset adjustment capabilities
- Ability to provide straight DC output
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug in tools from Texas Instruments