DDC2256A 256-Channel Current-Input Analog-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DDC2256AEVM Introduction User's Guide
(PDF 3295 KB)
01 Apr 2016
The DDC2256AEVM evaluation module (EVM) is an evaluation kit for the DDC2256A, a 256-channel, current input, 24-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) converter. The EVM kit, comprised of a DUT board and a capture board, contains two DDC2256A devices, an FPGA for device communication/configuration, 36 MB of memory for temporary data storage, and a USB interface for connection to a PC. The EVM contains all necessary control signals and on-board power generation which greatly reduces the need for external equipment. Finally, the evaluation system also includes easy-to-use software for Microsoft® Windows®.
- All-in-one solution for evaluating two DDC2256A devices in a system-like setting
- On-board FPGA, memory, and USB interface allow for data capture and analysis of large sample datasets
- Flexible supply configurations for simple or advanced experimentation
- Various input voltage configurations allow for evaluation of many use cases
- GUI software allows easy control of DDC2256A device modes and functions