Multicore Video Infrastructure Demo for Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This Multicore Video Infrastructure Demo package provides highly-optimized platform and video software components and enables development of real-time video applications on C66x multicore devices. The Multicore Video Infrastructure Demo gives developers the ability to evaluate performance and accelerates development of applications.
More documentation is available by clicking GET SOFTWARE button above.
The Multicore Video Infrastructure Demo package is built on the Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK) to enable the abstraction of platform, networking, and inter-core communications code. Its features include:
- Demonstration Apps
- Demo 1 shows multi channel high density operation with low resolution. Demo exhibits packet to packet transcoding capability.
- Demo 2 shows multi-core operation of high resolution codecs. Demo exhibits a packet to packet transcoding scenario.
- Three Channel Models: Transcoder, Decoder only, & Encoder only
- Resolutions: QCIF, CIF,D1720p, & 1080p
- Add-on Video Processing
- Graphics and text overlay
- Frame rate conversion
- Spatial resizing
- Foundation Units to Enable Packet Streaming
- Network Encapsulation Unit to process Ethernet, IP, and UDP headers
- RTP Control Unit to process RTP/RTCP headers
- Video Protocol Processing Unit to process video protocols
- Multimedia Container Unit to process container streams
- Multicore Scenarios
- Core-core transcoding
- Multicore encoding/decoding
- Video Codecs included:
- H.264 BP Encoder (supporting multicore encoding)
- MPEG4 Encoder
- H.263 Encoder
- H.264 BP-MP Decoder
- H.264 HP Decoder (supporting multicore decoding)
- MPEG4 Decoder
- H.263 Decoder
- MPEG2 Decoder
- Multimedia Container Support for MPEG Transport Stream (MPEGTS)