IoT Enabled ARM® Cortex®-M4F MCU TM4C129X Connected Development Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Tiva C Series DK-TM4C129X Getting Started Guide
(PDF 1507 KB)
29 Oct 2013
- Tiva C Series TM4C129XNCZAD Microcontroller Data Sheet datasheet (Rev. B)
(PDF 11328 KB)
19 Jun 2014
- Tiva C Series TM4C129X Development Board User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1060 KB)
28 Oct 2016
The TM4C129x Connected Development Kit is a versatile and feature-rich engineering platform that highlights the 120-MHz TM4C129XNCZAD IoT Enabled ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontroller, including an integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC + PHY as well as many other key features.
The IoT Enabled ARM Cortex-M4F MCU TM4C129X Connected Development Kit offers these features:
- Color LCD interface
- USB 2.0 OTG | Host | Device port
- TI wireless EM connection
- BoosterPack™ and BoosterPack XL interfaces
- Quad SSI-supported 512-Mbit Flash memory
- MicroSD slot
- Expansion interface headers: MCU high-speed USB ULPI port, Ethernet RMII and MII ports External peripheral interface for memories, parallel peripherals, and other system functions.
- ARM® Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers
- ARM® Code Composer Studio™ IDE
The kit also includes an In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI) and extensive software offerings TivaWare™ for C Series that provide libraries for key functions, source code examples, and important utilities to allow professional engineers to build and debug C code-based solutions quickly and efficiently in one of the several supported integrated development environments (IDEs), including Keil, Mentor Embedded, IAR Systems, and Code Composer Studio™ IDE.
- Tiva C Series TM4C129x Connected Development Board
- USB memory stick with TivaWare for C Series code base
- Auto-retractable CAT-5 Ethernet cable
- Two USB device cables
- One USB OTG cable
- Getting Started Guide