DLP® Advanced Light Control SDK for LightCrafter series controllers
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP Software Development Kit (SDK) User's Guide
(PDF 3695 KB)
28 Apr 2016
This DLP® Software Development Kit (SDK) supports the DLPC900 controller used in multiple DLP Advanced Light Control LightCrafter™ series evaluation modules. The SDK provides APIs to integrate DLP technology with cameras to create 3D machine vision or 3D printer solutions for a variety of industrial, medical, and display applications. Active support for the DLPC300 and DLPC350 controllers is no longer provided.
- Integrated APIs and drivers to support the DLPC900 DMD controller
- Camera support for synchronized captures
- Calibration routines for cameras and the LightCrafter 6500
- Gray code and Hybrid Three Phase Shifting structured light algorithms
- Disparity map, depth map, and point cloud generation
- Full access to application and source code to customize functionality