DLP3030-Q1 Picture Generation Unit (PGU) Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP3030-Q1 Picture Generation Unit EVM
(PDF 6920 KB)
07 Nov 2017
The DLP3030PGUQ1EVM evaluation module (EVM) is an automotive picture generation unit (PGU) designed to support high performance wide field-of-view augmented reality head-up displays (HUD). The DLP3030PGUQ1EVM speeds up development and reduces time to market by providing a high performance turnkey PGU solution complete with diffuser, optics and LED light sources. The PGU can be used to support HUD development as well as attached to existing HUD designs for DLP technology performance evaluation. The PGU is based on the DLP3030-Q1 chipset and DLP3030-Q1 electronics EVM.
- WVGA (864 x 480) resolution
- Up to 70 lumens light output
- Q8WP RGB LEDs
- 125% NTSC color gamut
- 5000:1 dimming range
- 1000:1 contrast ratio (FoFo)
- HDMI interface for video feed
- DLP3030-Q1 Electronics EVM
- DLP3030-Q1 PGU with high performance diffuser screen
- HDMI Cables